Sunday, February 14, 2010

What It's All About

One of my very favorite things to do in all the world is as follows;

Waking up after sleeping in late on a Saturday morning,

taking a long hot shower,

throwing some comfortable clothes on,

puting my shades on and jumping in my car,

driving to a random restaurant known to serve breakfast items,

sitting down (preferable outside (preferably on a sunny day),

and ordering the breakfast burrito that they serve along with a hot coffee or espresso item.

This to me is heaven. Not much else can beat that, especially when the breakfast burrito is outstanding. I have tried breakfast burritos all over the place, from my home town of Windsor and Santa Rosa, CA, to my college town of San Luis Obispo, CA, to my current town of Monterey, CA, as well as everywhere else that I have ever traveled.  Since I am sure that there are others out there that enjoy breakfast burritos as much as I do, I have decided to start a blog to record my thoughts on the various breakfast burritos, predominately across California. I use my phone to make note of restaurant name and address, name of burrito and price, ingredients, thoughts on the burrito, picture of plate as served, and a rating out of 10 points. IF anything else, this will be a good reference for me to come back to in the future (as well as gives me the green light to actively search out breakfast burritos = JOY). I know that we all have different tastes and opinions, so know that everything following this can be taken with a grain of salt. But it may at least give you an idea of what is out there, and maybe you try them yourselves and let me know your thoughts (this is assuming that more than just me will ever view this thing - HA).

- Breakfast Burrito Critic


No comments:

Post a Comment